ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Somebunny loves you!

I am linking up with Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge in a fun linky.



I should probably only put up one blog but I have soooo many blogs that I follow and read on a regular basis.  I find myself looking forward to reading a few specific ones.  I get excited when there is a new post.

1.  I LOVE reading Keepin' It Kool in Kinderland.  I laugh so hard, I cry when I read Khrys' funny posts.

Grab My Button

2.  I love Abby's energy of The Inspired Apple...although, I know that she has a million and 2 followers, so I am certainly not the only one who likes her blog!!!  I appreciate all her fun ideas and happy outlook on her life and job.  I also love the products that Fluttering Through First Grade creates!  Their products are well written, creative, easy to implement, and well priced.

The Inspired Apple     Fluttering Through First Grade

3.  I have had an easier time keeping my room organized with the help of 2 blogs.  They have fabulous ideas on organizing that inspire me to keep my room together!  

ClutterFreeClassroom            


What a joy to be able to connect with such wonderful people that have such wonderful ideas!
Thank you to all those people out there who blog about their edu-world.  I love learning from you fabulous educators.

Amy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy! You're so sweet. :) Jodi from www.CFClassroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Thank you so much Amy! I am honored that you chose me :) you are the sweetest! I love your blog too! I'm so thankful to have you as a bloggy buddy!

    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, You are always so kind! Thank you for the sweet words, I love how we all learn from another!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh shucks, you make us blush! Thank you so much for recognizing us-we feel so special! Thank you for always being so sweet to us and for being our fabulous Bloggin Buddy!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up and sharing some great blogs!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete