ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I don't lie...

I am a VERY honest person, so I am hoping this will be at least a little tough for folks....

I am joining Flying into First Grade's 2 truths and a lie, for this weeks linky.




1.  I have competed Nationally and Internationally on a dance team during my high school years.

2.  I have gone whale watching while in British Columbia, Canaada.  I got to see my favorite whale, the Humpback.

3.  My husband is a pilot.  He took me in a Citabria (small airplane) on our first date.

All of them sound like fun, don't they.
So which one is the lie?  :)
Amy

4 comments:

  1. I am thinking #1 is the lie. I don't think they let high school kids travel internationally, but maybe.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking #1 also because you seem very adventurous as I was reading your blog.

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... hard to guess! I think maybe whale watching is the lie?

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower here! This one is tough!!! I'm going to guess #1:)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete