ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Grading

Anyone else out there find that Sunday is grading day?  We cleaned the house, did the laundry, and the kid's rooms are clean too.  My husband even went to the grocery store and stocked us up for the coming week.  Now, I have my typical giant stack of papers to grade.  The funny thing is, when I go to pass out the papers to the kid's mailboxes- it looks like only 3-5 pages going home to parents.

To those in older grades, this probably doesn't look like much.  It takes me about 2-3 hours.  I believe one of my awesome 5th grade friends/colleagues takes many more hours than that....I know, the older the grade, the more grading involved!  My brother is a college professor and he practically grades papers 24/7.


So, to give a little love out there to those Sunday graders- here is a freebie to help sweeten your grading adventures.  Think like a first grade teacher and don't forget the cute stickers on all the papers!!!

Click the picture below to download the freebie.  Enjoy!  If you wish to, show me a little love on my TpT sight by doing a little more "grading" and rating my freebie.  Thanks for your time and happy grading!!!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment