Ok, I am a day late and dollar short, but here are my 5 Random things!
1. This week we played a version of the snowball fight game using measurement. I created different line segments. One on the inside of each snowball- 6 in or shorter. The students had a bit of fun with the snowballs, then were asked to grab 1 and take it to their seat to measure. They wrote the measurement on a post-it and sorted themselves into like groups based on segment size. We then quickly graphed the post-its on the board and discussed it in detail.
2. This week (as seen in the post before this one) we had a super fun day. Please check out the post to learn about our fun day.
3. I love Thirty-One! Here is one of my newer bags that I love!!!! My dear friend Nina Kessler has sold me my Thirty-One bags and accesories. Thank you Nina! You may click the picture to go to her store.
4. I would love to be more organized and have one of those classroom set ups that makes people oooh and ahhh when they enter. Right now, it is fine. Cute even. But not a stunner. I am starting my plans now for next year and would love some ideas on set up. I have lots of green things and frog themed stuff. I am happy to continue this but need new inspiration and organizational ideas for it. Anyone?
5. I am having a "Dream" Sale this weekend. Click the link below to check it out!