ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!

Well, I fell off the blog world for a bit there.  I was busy with all the holiday things going on around us and had a super neat trip to the U.K. and Paris.  My family had a lot of new experiences and great fun.  My favorite part of the trip was Scotland and a London tour of how the Harry Potter movies were made.  I'm a mega fan.  I would love to be a writer too, but in a different way than J.K. Rowling.  I want to be more like Lois Ehlert or Dr. Seuss.  Well, suppose you have to try to get published to be a writer.... maybe someday I'll put effort into that.  Below is a picture of the family inside the London Eye...which is a very tall and very cool ferris wheel.


Now that the big holidays are over and I'm back to reality, I am working on a few new TpT items.  I will have at least one posted by the end of this week.  I hope everyone is starting 2013 with renewed energy.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment