ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Clutter Free week 1



Ok, here come the before pictures.... be warned...I didn't pick up before hand.
I guess that's the point- it's real.


Anyhooo-
Here is the computer/teacher desk/file cabinet area.
    


Here is the reading group/small group area.



Here is my main dry erase board area/front of the room/storage for my binders and curriculum used daily.




This is my craft closet... all other classroom closet areas have stayed neat- but this storage area is messy!  I "shove" my craft materials in here.  I will probably start with this area to clean up first.  


Finally, here is the math station.












There are other areas I could have taken pictures of, but these are the areas I will be working on as they are not as organized as I would like them to be.

Wish me luck in all this organizational effort I have signed myself up for!!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment