ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm a Clutter Free- Wannabe!

ClutterFreeClassroom

I am a person who is fairly organized, but can get disorganized when extra busy.  I want to be able to find any papers for copying easily and have a better set up for keeping all my anecdotal notes/running
records/etc.  My files could use an overhaul as well!

As I stated in an earlier post, I would like to be more organized and here is my opportunity!!!
This will also be great for the students, as I would like to have more signs/how to's posted in the room about how they should be doing their jobs in each area.  I want to simplify/stream line a few areas of the room set up.  

Sooo, I was very excited to see this challenge and happily am jumping on board!  

I will post pics tomorrow and catch up to the current weeks challenges.  I found this challenge a bit late...so I will try to do several challenge catch up posts as well as lesson/idea posts.
Phew....

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment