ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb Fab Finds

Before I begin my post, I want to say a BIG thank you to Mrs. Dawn Key from  Adventures in First.  She was kind enough to give me a freebie of her super cute Valentine pack!  Thank you Dawn!!!  If you wish to check it out, which I suggest you do, then click {HERE}

Back to business......




Yay!  Another "Fabulous Finds" from Fluttering Through First Grade.  Click the pic above to join in.

OK, so here are my Feb finds....

1.  A parent-made rice pack...love it.  I use it almost every night.  I have had it since Dec (Christmas present) and have become thoroughly addicted.  Even my kids beg to use it.  I throw it in the microwave for 2 min and place it on my neck and/or back for sore muscles.  Boy what a great thing to have.  It can be frozen too, but I like it heated.


2.  I love these lantern plug in lights for Chinese New Year!  They are from Oriental Trading.  I have them displayed on a bulletin board.

Sorry- don't know why it turned sideways!  Couldn't make it turn back to normal.

Thanks Christy and Tammy for a fun way to share!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Those rice bags would come in mighty handy as we sit for hours in front of our computers with aching necks! We love paper lanterns and these are so cool that they plug in.
    Thanks for linking up with us Amy!
    ~Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete