ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Friday, February 15, 2013

Clutter-Free #4




PROMPT FOR FRIDAY:
SHARE YOUR CLASSROOM STORAGE. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT AND/OR WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

Here are some places in my room that storage is working well for me.

 The class supplies work well in this organizer.  They have access to it when they need it and so do I.

 This drawer organizer has all the things I need for morning jobs like attendance, all my spelling needs for the year, and math games that are not being used a the moment.


The bookshelf doesn't have enough space for cute baskets.  So, I use laminated construction paper with labels to organize my books.


These kits are the kid's math boxes.  They hold all supplies needed for the year's worth of math needs.  
Unfortunately, they don't always put it away neatly.


These bins hold the math supplies for the various themes and activities I do throughout the year.


This is the phonics and infrequently used reading materials and games not being used at the moment.  These baskets and organizers live under a curtained shelf area.

These books are for SS, Science, and reading group.  

I need to work on the shared closet in our building.  It is quite messy.  It holds a lot of stuff!  I would very much like to work on that area to get it cleaned up.

Well, off to blog about challenge 5- as I am behind on the weeks!!!
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment