ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Thursday, July 23, 2015

4 Week Clean Up Challenge!

Ok, so I am late with this but I am finally ready to get my house in order for the start of school.  Unfortunately, I have less than 4 weeks before I start back to work.  BUT most of you will not be in school at the end of the challenge.  So, yay you still have lots of time.  Boo for me though!

I'm going to keep it short and sweet.  Below I have the 4 weeks worth of challenges to get your home in order before work takes over your life.  I am going to run this differently than last year though.  Last year, I had particular areas that I wanted you to work on at a particular time.  This year, I don't care what part of your house you clean, I just want to help you make progress.  I want you to show off your organization and efforts.  So, each week I will host a linky and would love to see the before and after pics of how it went.  If you wish, you may use the graphics below.



I decided to work on my master bedroom's closet first.  Here are the before and after pics.  I just wasn't hanging up my clothes and was making a giant pile of stuff.  I needed to go through all my stuff and get rid of the clothes I didn't use anymore.  I did that and now my closet is lovely again!  Yay!  I also have a HUGE bag of clothes to take to Goodwill.  



What will you clean up first?







2 comments:

  1. I've been slowly tackling things all summer. My Goodwill piles are all over the house. Need to make trip there soon! Your closet looks great.

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes, me too. Just when I thought I had collected all the piles for Goodwill- I found more stuff!

    ReplyDelete