ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Friday, May 30, 2014

Fridays are Fun

I'm joining the Doodle Bugs Teaching linky:

1-  Today I met up with Suzy from On the Go Teacher Mama and Melissa from A Teaspoon of Teaching.  Click below to check out their blogs.

Welcome to my blog!   Follow Me on Facebook
We ate some yummy food, talked about school/children/families/TpT and other things.  It was a lot of fun.  Suzy is quite funny and Melissa is always so sweet.  Sorry the pic is blurry!

2-  Yesterday I got to hang out with my dear friends from the school I am leaving.  We ate at P.F. Changs and it was super yummy!  It is going to be hard not seeing my amazing friends everyday.  I totally forgot to take a picture too!!!  At one point I laughed so hard I cried!  It was wonderful.  And if you are keeping track- yes that was 2 nights in a row of hanging with ladies and having fun!

3-  My crazy girls in a tree.  Yesterday my kids went on a hike at the top of the Sandia Mountains with my hubby while I was out with the ladies.  He sent me this pic.  Yes, my oldest is wearing a butterfly net on her face...she's silly like that.
4-  My wrist is getting better and better each week and I no longer have to use my super fancy glove seen here.  Yay!  I still have about 6 months left of healing and strengthening to go- but boy is it a lot better!  I can't wait to get back to dancing.

5-  Now that it's summer, I am super excited to try some things from my Pinterest food board.  Like this little tasty number...Mmmmmmm!
Easy Frozen Mocha Frappuccino

Have a great weekend everyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment