ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Break and a Sale!

Today is my last day of Spring Break.  Phew, did I need a breather from... everything.  Even though I had to have surgery, doc apts, and go through some emotions due to my grandma's passing- I'm grateful that, at the least, I got to rest a bit this week and wear my jammies...all day.  I've been needing a break.
So far, I have sat down for hours and graded and planned (left handed-not the neatest), and took naps!  I feel better prepared for the coming weeks.  Although, I am nervous about my board writing abilities!  I am super right handed...should prove to be an interesting couple weeks until my wrap and sling are gone!

Well, with spring in our super windy air and visions of cleaning in my head, I am joining in on the spring sale linky.



If you wish to join Georgia Grown Kids, as well, click the pic above.
To check out my store, click {here}.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment