ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Currently-fast

Hi, super tired....need sleep.  Must, get, the, currently.....snore, done fast!!!  Ok, so I am a bit tired folks.  If you want to join the super cool Farley in her most excellent adventure each month than click below on the pic.
It really is fun and I am always so glad she does it each month.

Here is April....



Loving- I am so glad the weather is warming up because, before I know it, it will be time to camp!!!! Love camping.
In fact, we are probably going camping for my birthday this month.  Yay!

Thinking- check out this post {HERE}to know what I am talking about.  

Last day- oops forgot to add that, May 23rd.  Not too long now.  Home stretch.  I love my kiddos though, I will miss their sweet little faces.

3 comments:

  1. A mani/pedi sounds wonderful right now! Nice to "meet" you through Currently! Get some rest :-)

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a mani/pedi and a massage as well! Hooray for your birthday month! I hope it's wonderful!

    Susan
    Adventures in 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same last day! Whoot Whoot!

    Love your blog design!!

    Deanna
    APrimaryOwl

    ReplyDelete