ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Monday, November 25, 2013

Tired anyone?

Phew, I feel exhausted.  Since we added the super fun day of 50th Day to our November curriculum line-up, it took some of our Thanksgiving writing time away.  All this past week, I was trying to catch up.  I was able to finish, but wow was it a marathon.  Our grade level had a Thanksgiving Feast on Friday with tons and tons of food, singing/poetry reading/expository reading to parents from students, and some cute decor.

I did not have a lot of time, but took some pics that I, of course, left at school.  We are on break now- all week.  So, I won't be back to school until Dec 2nd.  We go to school for 3 other days that most schools have off, so that we may have an awesome Thanksgiving break and actually go and visit with family for an extended period of time.  It's pretty fabulous.  I love it.
Well, when I return, we will be in full swing of winter holiday activities/writing/crafts/fun.  Each child will have an opportunity to present to the class their special traditions.

I don't know about you all, but I am NOT going to even try Black Friday sales.  It just seems scary.  I love me a good sale, but not so much that I have to defend myself for it!!!  So, I am going to do Cyber Monday sales instead.  Seems more civilized.  I am joining TpT and many other teacher-authors in the big sale.


Fill up your online cart now!  I am!!!  
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment