ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Currently November

Happy November!!!
I love the Currently's that Oh'Boy 4th Grade does each month.  Click below to join in on the fun.

Oh' boy fourth grade



Listening- Does anybody have kids that argue all the time?  My kids get along pretty well, but lately they have been arguing a lot.  It's nice to hear them enjoying each others company again.  

Loving-  I'm a bit CRAZY about Christmas.  I listen to Christmas music from Halloween until past New Year's Eve.  It's my favorite holiday by far.

Wanting- Does anyone out there ever feel like you just want to do it all?  I want to have all the time in the world for my daughters, I want to have a super cool classroom that is constantly hands-on and fun, and I want to have a clean house full of homemade foods....all the time.  BUT, it ain't happenin'.  It bums me out that I can't.  I do the best I can but I always wish I could do more.  Maybe one day I'll face facts that I am not Wonder Woman.  Sigh.

Pin- 



I love mashed potatoes!

3 comments:

  1. We had very similar ideas! I am also glad Halloween is over and feel like I don't have enough time in the day! I think I blocked out our Thankful projects-we are doing digital stories and it will be very slow-going. You have a really cute blog! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same sense of urgency about getting my Christmas shopping done...or at least planned. I may have to check out the recipe for the mashed potatoes. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could do it all too, at least at school. There's just not enough time to get everything that I want to do done. It can be so frustrating! Oh well, we can only do so much or we'll burn out and then be no use at all. I'm also glad to listen to Christmas music, although I'm willing to listen to it all year.

    Meghan
    Learning and Teaching for Life

    ReplyDelete