ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Exchange

Thanks to my sweet friend over at
Grab My Button
I was able to get in on a fun Halloween Treat Swap!


Melissa connected me to another blogger in a state fairly far away...Jamie in Louisiana!  I was excited to send Jamie a package, and she sent one to me as well.  Oh my, hers is much cooler than mine!  I sent some fall scarves, nail polish, and spider rings for her class.  She sent a whole slew of stuff!!  I had to take a super fast pic in the car, as my kids couldn't wait to help me dive into all the candy!  They LITERALLY were yelling at me, "Mom, hurry up!  I want to eat it!"



Here are some of the things she sent:

My kids also confiscated a cat stacking tower that was very spooky.
Seriously, no idea how she found it all for our $15 price range!
Thanks so much Melissa for organizing this fun time.

Thank you to Jamie for the fun surprises.  It was like getting a party in a box!
Go check out her blog over at Teaching Tidbits and More.
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the spooky surprises! Your kiddos are too cute. Thanks so much for participating! What do you think about all of us teaming up to do one for Christmas again?

    Melissa
    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that sounds great! It was lots of fun.

      Delete
  2. I am so happy that you loved it. No worries about staying in the $15 range. I am lucky - my mom owns a local gift shop so I get things at cost!!!! I am so glad you like it. I hope I didn't put your kids on a sugar high {ha}!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids were so glad we did the exchange.
      That's fun getting things at cost. Can't beat that!
      Amy

      Delete