ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

NM Blogger Teacher Meet Up

Anyone else out there totally jealous of the fun all those awesome teachers had at the French Lick, Indiana Blogger Retreat?  Yup, me too.  I couldn't make it and I am already going to be doing a really big PD in June...RCA....tehe, sooo excited!!!  So, my teacher buddy Suzy Palmer over at
said, "We need to do another meet up!"  We have had several NM Blogger Meet Ups for a few years now, but nothing like the one in Indiana.  So, the blog buddies, Laura Bryant over at
and Melissa Cloud over at 
and I all decided to create a blog meet up that was a bit more exciting.

We want to include many others teachers.  We also wanted to make it fun and have people learn something from each other.  So, we decided to create some presentations.  We will have a variety of topics to discuss, some yummy food to eat and a lot of talking and collaborating to do.  I didn't want to spend money on a venue, so it will be hosted out of my home which is in the mountain area east of Albuquerque.  In my area there are lots of trees and lots of peace and quiet.  Here is what my backyard looks like.  
 Come and relax, learn and laugh with us!
(Cute clip art and digital paper, right?  Check out Creative Clips by Krista Wallden and The Hands-On Teacher in First to get the paper or graphics.)

Want to join us in the blogger meet up?  Click the picture above and it will take you to the Facebook page that tells you the information you need and shows you how to contact me to get signed up.  Please note, the get together is limited in size to 20 people, so sign up fast!

New Mexico Bloggers and Blog-Stalkers- come and have some fun with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment