ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Veterans Day

Veterans Day is just next week.  I usually do a cute dog tag craft and complete some information about the day and the people we honor.  To see it all from last year, go to this post.
I was at my other school at that time.  This year I have off for the day!  I am excited and a little sad at the same time.  I love the idea of celebrating our armed forces with my students, but I am glad to have some time to work on report cards!!!!!

This was the Veterans Day pamphlet my dear friend had for the day's events.  She was the organizer of the event and actually got the serving Governor to come.  I know she will do an amazing job again this year.  She finds very interesting guests to speak each year.



I have a freebie packet available.  If you wish to download it, click the picture below.
Thank you to all our armed forces for your service!

No comments:

Post a Comment