ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2 linkies to start 2014

I am joining up with Blog Hoppin' in a linky for 2014.

Click the picture below to join in too.


Today is Day 1- Fun and Family

Honestly, I don't do resolutions.  It just ends up being sad news when I don't do it.  So, I am going to phrase this as wishes instead.

I wish to spend time with my family doing fun things this year.  I would love to go to Cali this year.  Maybe during the summer months.  We love to camp and always have fun at the beach.  So why not do both?!?
It's just good fun hanging out with my 2 cute girls!
 
I am also linking up with Farley for January's Currently.  Click below to join in with her.

Oh' boy fourth grade


Most of the above is self explanatory....

Wanting- my dogs are not good on leashes.  1 dog is very old, but it never hurts to try to work with them.  The other dog is 9 mths and working on learning a variety of lessons.  He is very smart, so it will come as long as we remain consistent.  

Memory/Tradition-  We go to Disney for Christmas often, and this year was one of those years.  We had a blast!  We looooove all things Disney.  Next Disney adventure, I want to do the cruise ship "Dream."  Fun stuff on that boat!

Have a wonderful new year everyone!



5 comments:

  1. LOL! I added Disney to my Currently too! I absolutely love Disney World. That would be fabulous to be able to go so often! Good luck on incorporating CAFE into D5. That was my goal for summer, but I never got around to it. Where does time go? Enjoy those sweet little girls while you can. :) Happy New Year!
    Stacey
    Teaching Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also love Disney! My hubby and I went on our honeymoon back in 1990 and we've been back at least 12 times! It never gets old! Happy New Year!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies 
    Visit my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 12 times, that is awesome! I notice you like frogs too- fun.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!
    It sounds like you have your hands full with pets. I hope Jingle settles down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a newbie blogger from NM. I'm so glad I found your blog. I've been searching high and low for teacher bloggers from our area. I'm your newest follower!
    http://onthegoteachermama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete