ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Monday, October 22, 2012

"My State is Beautiful" Study


I just posted a packet on TpT at my store.  It discusses a variety of questions/topics about anyone's home state.  I left it open ended so that each person may fill in the necessary information in regards to their state and state facts.  If you wish to check out the product, please click {HERE}.  I live in NM so I use NM facts with this packet.  I LOVE using the book E is for Enchantment: A New Mexico Alphabet by Helen Foster James.  It is part of an alphabet series that discusses each state.  There is a book for each state, discussing the many wonderful traits and aspects of all 50 states.  I found the one I use for NM on Amazon.  If you click the picture immediately below, it will take you to the Amazon website.
Below I have a few pictures from the packet posted on TpT. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment