ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Currently '15

Oh my goodness, I am thinking of my to do list right now....

To complete this next week:
*STEM Festival giant class project that kids will present- still need to do most of it (it's on the 13th!)
*DIBELS testing for 1/2 of my class, hey I have 1/2 already done...that's good right?!?!
*Complete placement cards to help each student find the right fit with next year's teacher
*Upload various papers to our district website (I've never done this, so who knows how long the papers will take to complete.  I don't think the uploading will be long though.)
*Plan for the next 3 weeks
*Video students for the final installment of our STEM party videos
*Put said video together and get hubby to put the background in for me over the green screen
*Finish gathering materials and helpers for our final field trip on Tuesday (it's a fishing field trip and requires a lot of bits and pieces)
*Finish getting all the info for the talent show kids I have been assigned- help as needed to prep for the show THIS Friday
*Put the clay projects for our Mother's Day presents of our entire grade level plus my class (I have 2 grade levels in my class) into the kiln (63ish projects) on Tuesday for firing (I will have a parent helping me for this one)
*Friday, take out all the projects from the kiln (with fingers crossed) to pass out to the students to take home
*Figure out how I will wrap the presents if we are only getting them out of the kiln on Friday!!!!  It will have to be super easy- like a bag, but it will also need to be protected so it doesn't break.  Who knows where to find a mountain of bubble wrap????

Oh boy.  I am tired.

Well, here is the Currently from Farley's site.

Well, wish me luck that I get it all done.


6 comments:

  1. We'll make it through May!! You got this! I have 21 more school days left, so I feel ya. Good luck! Summer is around the corner!
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ Your list is long, but I'm sure you've done it before and you will do it again! Schedule your mani-pedi as a reward once it's all done. Enjoy your summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my to-do list was long- ha! I have about 1/2 of my class Dibeled too (out of 75 kids--eek!) but we have about 23 days left. Do you camp or glamp? I can't do a tent for more than a night!

    The Sassy Sub

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are one busy lady! I need a spa day too. I am hoping my husband has gotten the hint for Mother's Day. I have 33 days left! Enjoy your last 3 weeks! Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet girl, I saw that your link was right after mine. Crazy timing! I posted a little this morning and then came back to it this evening. I've been crazy busy. Sounds like you have a ton to do this weekend/week. Hope you get some time to just enjoy in the next fifteen days with your kiddos! Let's get together soon! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I've missed reading your blog! I've been AWOL on the blogging thing lately...you know how life gets! 15 more days, girl, we can do it! Your to do list is really scary and I don't even want to think about mine. We need to do a NM blogger meet up soon!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete