ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Monday, June 9, 2014

Linking Up Randomness



This is my first time linking up with Fabulous in First- and I'm a day late.  If you want to try it out, click the pic above to go to the very cool linky hosted by Michelle.

ONE
My daughter just finished acting camp this past Friday and she had a fun time.  The class made a movie during the week and we got to go to the viewing party this evening.  She was most excited about the red carpet treatment and her award- most knowledgeable!

TWO
My younger daughter had an acting gig as well.  She was a girl scout in a fantasy football spot.  It was funny.  I didn't take a pic there, but here she is during the fitting.

THREE
I'm trying to get ready for the Cherry Garcia 5K...it's in a couple weeks and I haven't done very much to train!!!  Eeks.  I need to start REALLY running, yesterday.

FOUR
I've begun working on a project that I intend to post on TpT by the end of the summer.  I am trying to make a special package of things that are able to be used by a variety of grade levels.  More to come on that at a later time!

Happy Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment