ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Puppy!!!!!

Well, I have been MIA for a bit.  I had quite an exciting few weeks.  We went on a long, camping road trip. We went up to MT and stayed right outside the West entrance of Yellowstone.  We went to Idaho to visit my parents.  We went to a variety of places along the way, including 2 stops for Junior Ranger badges!  We also got a puppy!!!!  Our other dog was miserable after the death of our 14 year old dog...and I couldn't stand it anymore!  I was going to be happy with having 1 dog.  Our teacher lives are so demanding of our personal time, that I never feel the need to add to my responsibilities, so I usually say "NO!" to all questions of adding extra pets/jobs/chores/activities/etc.  I just felt so bad for poor Clyde.  He was moping around the house all the time, refusing to eat, and just having a really hard time being the only dog in the house.  So, we got a ball of energy that tries to eat his food, chew his ears, and jump on his back.

Here are some pics of our trip and pup.  Our new dog is named Bueller (yes, like Ferris).  He is a blue heeler mix and chock full of energy and shark teeth!!!


My Girls at the Canyonlands in Utah

My parents with my kids, fishing.  Notice the coats and winter hats- us New Mexicans are not used to Idaho weather!

My hubby and kids at Yellowstone

We had an amazing trip.  The pup came along with us, as he is in the house training stage right now.  Clyde stayed home with a dogsitter.  :)  

Now that we are done our travels (for now), I am planning out next years blog posts and ideas for TpT products.  I plan on creating a variety of products within this month, to start.  My goal, although we'll see how this goes, is to upload a product to TpT at least once a month.  Again, we'll see how that pans out once my time is filled with school things beginning in August.

Happy Tuesday,
Amy



4 comments:

  1. Your puppy is adorable! I have two dogs too and one is nearing the end...I know the other one will be so sad when she goes. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is tough for those pups and the humans too.
      Amy

      Delete
  2. Your new pup is too cute! I love that you named him Bueller. Your girls are adorable and it looks like you all had a blast on your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We did have fun. It was a lot of driving but well worth it!
      Amy

      Delete