ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently

Yay, here is the newest installment in Farley's Currently linky fun. Join in, it's always fun!

Oh' boy fourth grade


We love all things Disney!  We just found out we'll be able to do another Disney World trip this Christmas, yahoo!!

Living in NM it doesn't rain a ton, but we have been in an extreme state of dryness this year.  It's been officially a drought for 3 yrs, but this year has been BAD!!!  So, the fact that we had 12 rain drops just now is amaaazzzing!

I will be going with a black, white, and green theme BUT also chalkboard- which goes with that coloring.  There is always that question of how to place furniture, how to do the bulletin boards, etc. etc.

There's a new teacher store in town- Teacher Heaven.  I haven't gone, but everyone keeps telling me how great it is.  So when I go, I'll probably go bonkers and spend too much but it will be fun.

If you work hard, you should allow yourself to play hard too.  It's only fair!  :)

Amy

5 comments:

  1. Snap!

    LOL... Teachers heaven? I'm excited for you.. and jealous! I would love to find a new store. Happy Summer!

    The Adventures of Room 83

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love teacher stores . . . but I just want to get everything! Have fun visiting it and don't spend too much!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'd LOVE to be able to snap my fingers and get that done to! Especially since there is so much to do during the summer, I hate being in my room for days on end!

    I've just found your blog through the linky and am your latest follower :)

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - just found you through Farley's curently and I am following using bloglovin. A teacher store with that name has to be a hit. I hope you will post photos of what you buy. Sad that we enjoy this sort of stuff.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all of the set-up Amy! It's hard work but I love the shopping (my wallet however does not) :)

    ReplyDelete