ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Teacher Manual Freebie

There is always someone new at a school.  There is flow and movement to our teacher jobs.  With this in mind, I decided to make a new teacher manual for any new teachers that may come to first grade at our school.  First grade is such a detail oriented grade and has so much curriculum, that I felt it would be nice to have a manual to explain everything.  Then after reading the manual, there will probably be many questions, but at least the main ideas of the year would be there in "black and white" to read and reread as necessary.  It might help with outlining the year for the new teacher as well.  I decided that the ridiculously detailed pages I have busted my butt on will be for our school's new teachers only (as it is so incredibly detailed for our school) BUT the outline pages/separator pages, I am happy to share.
If you wish to download it, just click on the link below and it will take you to my TpT store where you may have it for free!  Yay, free.  I love free stuff, don't you!
Unsure why the pic got squashy when I uploaded the jpeg of the front cover, but don't worry, it's not squashy for the download.
Funny/sad side note:  I was so "out of the swing" for uploading things to TpT that I had to redo it 3 times as I found problems several times!  Ugh, well it's a good reminder I suppose.
Enjoy!

 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a manual. I have been grade chair for my second grade team for the last 5 years and it seems like every year we gain a new teammie and I spend a lot of time answering the same questions. I may have to make one of these for my grade level too! Good Idea!
    AppleGirlAmber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded your manual, because I'm new to second grade at a new school this year. I'm excited to get started! Obviously there will be some differences, but I thought I'd take a look to start to wrap my brain around things!

    I nominated your cute blog for an award--check out my blog post for the details on how to accept this award! :)
    http://second-is-the-best.blogspot.com/2013/07/nominated-for-liebster-who-me.html

    Love your green and frogs theme! So great. Hope you're having a great week!

    Kaitlyn
    http://second-is-the-best.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete