ETA Hand2Mind

You Can Count on Rekenreks

Monday, July 1, 2013

MMI #1

It is my first official Monday Made It.  I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics, click the button below to join in on the craftyness.


Sooo, this is actually not necessarily a school thing, but it could be!  It could be a message board for you to attach cute reminder notes to yourself on.  I made this framed fabric bow or photo holder for my daughter.  I am making another one for my other daughter as well, but ran out of the right ribbon....so I am showing the different stages using the 2 different boards.

I used a hot glue gun to attack the fabric to the cardboard.
I measured 2 inch widths so I knew where to put the ribbon.
I used hot glue to attach the ribbon.
I placed the board into the frame and wallah!




Happy Crafting!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Love your message boards! They are very cute. Your daughters will love them.

    ReplyDelete